In order to meet the COVID19 safety protocols for staff and students in our board, we have made some adjustments to our AMDEC program for the 2022-23 school year, as follows::
***Registrations for Semester 1 courses have now closed***
- All AMDEC courses are semestered
- Students can take a maximum of 4 courses per semester.
- Semester 1 classes begin on September 6, 2022 and finish February 1, 2023.
- Semester 2 classes begin on February 3, 2023 and finish June 29, 2023.
Click the following links for the Course lists for each semester.
Please consult your Guidance Counsellor when making your course selections. Course prerequisites and required texts/materials are identified in the course descriptions.
Required course materials:
The following are required for all AMDEC courses:
- Adobe Reader
- Google Docs or OpenOffice/LibreOffice or Microsoft Office
- An appropriate device with speakers and a microphone
- The ability to record and submit voice and video files
Course prerequisites and required course materials (not supplied by AMDEC), in addition to the list above, are identified in the course descriptions.